Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Give colour basanti & the circus

The weekend saw me out with the in-laws for a screening of the hip 'Rang De Basanti'. The only reason I was going was it had Aamir Khan in it, who, of late makes slightly better movies than the trash that Bollywood spews. Anyways, went for a night show. Supposed to start at 9.30, but in true Indian ishtyle started at 10, amongs catcalls and whistles from a young, restless audience.
The movie is well made and something the urban yuppie can relate to quite well. The ending has its own shennanigans that could have been avoided, but I guess the proverbial lump in your throat would not have been possible else. All in all, I'd grade it a B+.
Shantala had promised Sahil a visit to the circus, so off it was on Saturday evening. Its been nearly 20yrs I guess since I went to a circus. it was great. And thats all I have to say about that.

All in all a pretty busy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home