Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lalbagh Flower Show

Turned out to be a damp squib. Must be all those rains few months ago. All I could see were roses, no anthuriums,orchids (good ones) or other exotic varieties they usually have. Walked around the glass house early on Sunday morning, and gave the show a pass. The 'annexe' lake though was great. The swamp thats been allowed to develop (unintentionally is my guess) does attract quite a few birds that I haven't seen before.
Plan to get into digiscoping. Looking for a good scope and mating optics for my digicam. That would be grand. Nice articles here on how its to be done. There are enough bird sanctuaries around B'lore to experiment. My 700mm zoom optical zoom is still not enough to capture b irds. Found that pretty frustrating!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home